Unified communication refers to the system architecture which integrates four main communication modes on the IP network, that is, voice, video, instant communication and data, providing a rich and simple communication environment for users.
The investment cost of unified communication is close to that of traditional SPC switch equipment. Unified communication data can directly make use of the existing private network or Internet transmission, thus greatly reducing the use cost of the telephone.
From the technical level, the unified communication adopts the IP technology and the IP protocol to realize the integration of service informatization, and effectively integrating all kinds of business of the enterprise and improving the efficiency of communication among the employees.
The unified communication system mainly includes office telephone, fax, meeting, instant message, file sharing, soft call, contact list, telephone roaming, and other services, and can be integrated with other systems of the enterprise.
Apply the telephone and fax in the office area.
n Internal intercommunication of office telephones
n Sending and receiving of the office fax
n Intercommunication between office phone and PSTN
The daily business communication of the office area adopts the instant messaging, convenient and efficient.
n Employee text chat
n Multi-person text communication
n Communication record saving
With the unified UC client, we can send documents in real time, making the office more intelligent and efficient.
n File real-time transmission
n Display the file transmission progress.
Realize the cooperative office by remote desktop sharing and document sharing.
n Realize desktop sharing between two persons
n Integrate the electronic whiteboard to communicate through text and graphics
After installing the unified communication client on the computer, connect the peripheral equipment on the computer such as headsets and cameras to realizing the point-to-point voice and video call:
n Intercommunication with the ordinary telephone and the mobile phone;
n Call transfer;
n Call waiting;
n Voice messages, and other telephone value-added services
In the daily office, the telephone conference is an indispensable way of communication. The unified communication platform can support the multi-party telephone conference function, meeting the conference demand of the enterprise customer.
n Telephone conference reservation;
n There are two modes: active participation and passive participation;
n Auto inform the conference time and other information by email
n Participants can use soft phones, ordinary phones, mobile phones and other terminals to take part in the conference.
When dialing the phone via the software address book, you do not need to find the address book, but only need to dial according to the employee name. This way does not care whether the number changes, and we only care about the name or other information in the address book.
n The address book docks with the directory server of the school;
n It can search according to the name of the staff;
n It can complete functions, such as telephone and instant message, on the address book;
n The communication directory information of the staff is updated automatically.
Introduction to the network solution:
1. Deploy two VC8100 unified communication servers at the core, realizing the number register management, account management, SIP call control, and other functions of the access terminal in a centralized manner.
2. Deploy one Trunk Gateway to interconnect with PSTN external line via the voice E1 interface, realizing the call between the school phones and the city phones; the Trunk gateway supports IVR voice interaction function and can provide enterprise switchboard function, playing the prompt tone for incoming calls to realize the voice navigation service.
3. Deploy one set of the telephone conference system, meeting the multi-party telephone conference function.
4. Deploy the voice access gateway device in the office area, which connects the analog phone through the FXS voice interface; the employee PC/laptop can also be installed with the soft phone application software (UCA), and can also make a call by the microphone of PC; the company manager can also directly use the IP phone to directly access the LAN.
5. Meanwhile, realize the BYOD service through the wireless terminal (Android phone) device. The terminal can be installed with the mobile UCA APP, realizing the call with the seat phone, the soft phone and the IP phone.
6. The UCA client is deployed on the PC, Android terminal, and Apple terminal of the user, and is registered to the server through SIP protocol.
Ø Between UCAs, we can set or view the display status of the peer party, send instant messages, and make multi-party text conferences.
Ø We can realize remote desktop, file sharing, electronic whiteboard and other collaborative functions between UCAs
Ø UCA has the voice mail, e-mail and other functions. When the telephone communication is not successful, it can complete the non-instant communication.
Ø We can set up the voice and video call between UCAs, realizing the point-to-point voice call, video call, three-party call, and so on.